March 25, 2015

Welcome to the family Quinn!

So it's been a while since I've visited my little space here. Sorry... we've been busy!
Our little Quinn joined our family on 1/14/15 at 1:26am. She made a quick entry into the world (4 hr labor) and we've been on a wild ride ever since. She came out screaming and man does this little one have a set of lungs on her! She was 7 lbs and 12 oz, 20 inches long.

Logan is doing a great job transitioning into his role of big brother and loves her so so much! Their first meeting in the hospital went so well. He gave her kisses, snuggled with me and then wanted to eat all the pudding and jello we would give him.

If you want to see lots of photos... hop on over to my Instagram- Friendlyskys.
I'll be back at some point to recap a few things but I am not promising a regular schedule of blogging anytime soon. I'm trying to soak up as much of this itty bitty baby stage as possible. :)

1 comment:

Null said...

Aww, congratulations ton you! You have a beautiful family.