May 23, 2014

Thomas Photo Shoot

The other weekend, I talked about my back to back photo sessions. I thought I would share my other session while we are walking around Montreal and eating a lot of gravy covered fries!!!


We headed to Benson Park for this photo shoot. It was a beautiful afternoon and the park was PACKED! Luckily I got a few angles where it made it seem like the park was pretty empty. My experience shooting Thomas was a lot more like shooting Logan. He was a busy guy and on the move. Luckily he loves his Dada and we were able to get lots of fun expressions out of this kid. I was exhausted after close to an hour with him. Too much fun!


*If you are in the NH area and would like to book a session with me, I would be happy to chat with you. Send me an email and feel free to check out my website Megan Ho Photography and like my Facebook page Megan Ho Photography for more of my work.

No comments: