May 21, 2013

Baby Aviator

We had a mini photo shoot at home the other day and I couldn't help but share these fun photos.
(Do you like the hat I knitted?)
It's been beautiful here the past few weeks. I was super excited to get outside more this week to take long walks and explore a few more parks in the area. I also found a running group consisting of mom's with strollers. So so excited to run with them!!!
However, the forecast calls for rain and overcast skies this week so instead, we will be looking for things to do that are indoors. While I love the sunshine and heat (I'll be much more excited for it once our pool opens this weekend) I do love a few days of rain every once in a while. It reminds me of two of my favorite cities...

Seattle

and London
I've been to Seattle at least once or twice a year since I started dating Geoff back in 2007. I love going to Seattle to see my brother and sister in law, eat a ton of great food and enjoy the beautiful city. I would live in Seattle in a heartbeat!

I traveled to London back when I was in college. I had a friend that was living there for a year and I took a long weekend to visit her. It was so much fun but London is expensive (especially for a poor college student). Luckily I found some cheap London hotels, a reasonably priced flight and off I went. Those days of not having real bills was really nice...

Lastly, I'm sure you all saw the news about the devastation in Oklahoma. I was glued to the news this morning to see the updates and it just breaks my heart. If you want to help out go HERE- msnbc has a large list of ways you can donate and help.
It's amazing and wonderful that we can text a word and have $10 donated to an organization. In less than a few seconds, we can help someone else in need. Wonderful.  


(Don't forget to enter to win a Boba carrier here... ends 5/31)
 

No comments: