January 20, 2012

Honeymoon Help and New Years Grooving....

  Hi everyone!!! I need some help please...

  G and I were originally going to jet over to Greece for our delayed honeymoon in the spring. I've been day dreaming and researching for it ever since the wedding and move. We even bid for and were awarded vacation time off in May... and then our friend announced that he was engaged and getting married in South Korea in May- Sweet!!! So... our plans have changed a little. We figured that if we were going to head all that way over to Korea, we might as well enjoy the other side of the world for a bit. Our plans are now to head from Korea to BALI for our honeymoon. I am asking for anyone who has been, knows anyone who has been or knows anything at all of what we should do, where to stay, etc. please speak up! I want all and any suggestions!!! :) Please feel free to share this with anyone who might know anything that I should know!!! I only get a Honeymoon once so I really want to have some ideas for this vacation instead of winging it like we always do!

  Besides scrambling to plan our big trip- I have taken some time with the new year to evaluate my life and where I want things to go for the next 10 years. This past year was consumed with new jobs, new cities, surgery and wedding so I kinda put everything else on the back burner. Now that we are getting settled in, I'm trying to get my life groove back on track. Bear with me while I make some adjustments and I'll be back to blogging in no time!

No comments: