September 10, 2011

Hair Trial

So this is going to be short and sweet. I am packing a bag and heading to Columbus, OH today to celebrate the end of my single days with some of my best friends- it's my Bachlorette Party tonight! Woo Hoo!!!

Last night I had my hair and make up trial and I am in LOVE with what the girl did with my hair. I just had to share! :) (I've always had real trouble getting something that I loved at hair salons for up-do's so I was pretty nervous going in last night... but not coming out!)

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

It looks great!! Have a blast tonight!

Girl on Raw said...

Oh your hair looks gorgeous, I love it! Are you having it done like that for the big day have you decided?

Have fun partying up your last single moments, how exciting. At least you get to do that, I was pregnant when I got married haha!

Fly The Friendly Skies said...

Thanks guys!

I am doing my hair just like this! I love it. :)