August 26, 2011

Biking the Golden Gate Bridge, SFO!


In July, I was awarded my second line and was lucky enough to get a second trip to San Francisco. Not only did I have this amazing trip again, but Geoff decided to join me on my overnight! Yay. :)
 Once we got going in the morning we headed straight to Chinatown for Dim Sum.



 We headed from Chinatown down to the Wharf to decide what to do next. While we walked around in the beautiful weather we decided to rent bikes for the afternoon and ride over the Golden Gate bridge into Sausalito. The bike ride was amazing and there were some really great views of the bridge however, the ride Across the bridge was Insane! There were people everywhere and riding through the crowd was not for the faint of heart.






















After the Looooong afternoon of biking, we stopped for some well deserved and delicious ice cream before catching the ferry back to drop off the bikes. We had just enough time to head back to the hotel for a quick nap before grabbing dinner and coffee for my red eye flight back to Boston. I was a little worn out from the day but it was well worth it! Days like this remind me why I love my job so much!!!

No comments: