November 15, 2010

Sending love with Shutterfly's Holiday Cards

Did you know that the holidays are fastly approaching?!?!
I am really bad at remembering to send cards out for any occasion. I blame it on the flying. I can barely get my laundry done in between some trips, let alone go to the post office... this year I have promised myself to get some Christmas Cards out! (Especially since some of my friends don't even have my new Michigan address).

I read on my friend Jes's blog (you can find her here... http://bleudress.blogspot.com/)    
that I could get 50 Free Photo Cards from Shutterfly so I went over to their sight to check out the selection and I was happily surprised! They have a HUGE selection of super duper cute cards (and not only for Christmas but heaps of other holiday's too).

Here are a few of my favorites....







Let's just say that I am Very excited to pick out a perfect photo to put into one of these cards. I'm not so sure Geoff will be sharing my excitement but I know his family will. ;)


If you are a blogger and want to take advantage of this amazing opportunity too then just follow here.....
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à  http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

1 comment:

I appreciate said...

I miss you too every often.
I am a frequent reader by the way and CC wannabe, and added your link to my blogroll =)

It will be a pleasure to be on your
''My favorite blogging friends''

Add me on your blogroll.

Kisses