August 8, 2008

Toronto Surprise

All I was told was to save my days off, I had a surprise. Fun! Now where is my clue... please. Crowds, Passport, Flying, a few lame clues later I got a good one. Air Canada, but not a flight. Yes! We were going to Toronto to see my favorite band- Coldplay! YAY!!!

It was a quick but fun trip. I got a chance to meet and hang out with Geoff's cousin's and their families. We (of course) ate a lot of food, good food! Coldplay was amazing as usual.
Besides eating and the concert Geoff and I went up into the CN Tower which is the tallest building in the world until the one in Dubai is finished.

We had free tickets waiting for us, thanks to his cousin! We went up to the very top section that overlooked the city.

Of course we had to get a shot of the airplane coming in for a landing...

More views of the city from up top...





There was a section of the floor that you could see through, down to the street. We decided it was a good photo op and took a seat. There were a few people standing around who looked really scared and refused to go onto the glass.


After we saw all of the city we needed to, we headed down and walked on over to the Air Canada Arena for the show.

The concert was amazing! Just as good as the last time I saw them, if not better... I highly recommend this show if you are looking for a fun concert to check out.

Since all I had known of Toronto, was what I experienced on my overnights out close to the lovely airport.. I was glad to find out that there is so much more to this city! I can't wait to come back. :)

No comments: