Last summer I was early pregnant and oh so sick so to say I am pumped for this summer would be an understatement. Sunshine and long days of fun are what I've been waiting for. Having two kids, I can never remember anything unless I write it down so I thought it would be fun to share our list on the blog (and to give myself a reminder in case I forget) lol.
1. Go to the splash pad
2. Eat lots of Popsicles
3. Go to the beach
4. Visit family in Seattle
5. Play at the pool
6. Visit Davis Farmland
7. Day out with Thomas and the new Thomas amusement park
8. Go for a hike
9. Go to the zoo
10. Family vacation at cape cod
11. Collect more rocks for Logan's collection and paint them
12. Have a cookout with friends
13. Strawberry and Blueberry picking
14. Storyland (a kids amusement park here in NH)
I'm sure we will try and pack much more into the summer but I figured this is a good start!