June 4, 2014

Citrus Lane Subscription Box

Does anyone else have a toddler and have your Facebook full of Ads for kid friendly products? I don't know if it's all the photos I post or my status updates but it's known I have a kid.

Anyways, I have seen the ad for Citrus Lane boxes for months! Finally after seeing it one too many times, I decided to check it out and sign up. I chose to have a box sent to us in May since Logan has a December birthday and we definitely didn't need anymore things post Christmas. I figured it would probably have a few items that were geared for the summer months. 

The box came while we were in Cincinnati visiting friends and family. It was a nice surprise to come home to mail that wasn't a bill or catalog after our trip. I think I was a little more excited about it than Logan until we opened it up and he got busy pulling everything out of the box. What could be more fun for a toddler than a box of goodies?

Here's what was in our box!

Chunky Wooden Puzzle from Melissa and Doug
-All our puzzles are Melissa and Doug. Happy to add this one to our collection

Fresh Feet Wipes for Kids from Jasmine Seven
-Guess I will find out if these are worth it this summer! 

Cookies from Back to Nature
-this is a good get into the carseat bribery snack. No shame here... it is a struggle to get this kid to sit.

Parthenon Sand Mold and Track Roller from Hape Toys
-we needed more toys to take to the beach when we go... will see how these stack up. :)

Hero from Goodbyn
-bento style food container.

(Not shown) 25% off form Vinemarket.com


What I really liked about our box is that it's made up of brands who we already buy products from- Melissa and Doug, Hape... It's also tailored to our age group so we received products that I know we will use. I've seen a lot of subscription boxes our there in the blog world and haven't been swayed to try one out until now.

Personally, I'm the type of person who finds what I like and buys the same things over and over again (especially true for makeup- it takes a lot to knock me out of my comfort zone and try something new). I don't like to clutter up my house with too much "stuff" that I'm not sure I will use. However, children's belongings are a whole other beast and I am really pleased with what we got. I'm planning on keeping our subscription for June and see what I think of the next box!

If you would like to check out Citrus Lane for yourself- you can click here and get 50% off your first box. (I also get a credit that goes towards our next box so if you choose to check it out and use my link- thank you!)
Cost of the monthly box is normally $29. You will sign up for a subscription but can cancel anytime. :)

This review is not sponsored in any way- just wanted to share our experience for those mama's out there who were also a bit interested in what these boxes were like. :)

No comments: