May 13, 2014

Renee Photography Session

Two weekends ago, I had two back to back photo shoots. I was so so excited since we ended up with fantastic weather both days. I took Logan out the week before to scout out both my locations and check out how the light angles were compared to how I shoot in the summer and fall.

Here are a few from my Friday session with this little beauty Renee and her family. I just adored her. She was in such a great mood and doesn't quite walk yet so I was able to get a lot of her facial expressions while we enticed her with a talking remote, Elmo and snacks. Hope you enjoy! I hope I get to capture more of her family as she grows!








*If you are in the NH area and would like to book a session with me, I would be happy to chat with you. Send me an email and feel free to check out my website Megan Ho Photography and like my Facebook page Megan Ho Photography for more of my work.

No comments: