April 8, 2013

A quick Thanks and a move to Bloglovin!

Well, I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you who reached out to me about my baby weight struggles. It really helped to know that I am not the only one struggling here. Thank you!!! You guys are one of the big reasons I continue to blog... I love the community we have here online.

Anyways, since Google Reader is shutting down July 1st, I'm moving over to Bloglovin to keep up with all my blogs. Hopefully, you will move too and follow me. :)  Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 We've been busy over here this week between not sleeping very well.... (i think it's called the 4 month wakeful???) and starting to house hunt- YAY! We hit up 5 open houses yesterday just to get a look at what is out there in the towns around us. It's a bit overwhelming but we are okay taking our time.

Just wanted to touch base and say hello! Enjoy the beginning to your week everyone.

Anyone have big plans for the week?

No comments: