July 25, 2009

I love lists...

Well, since a lot of bloggers i know are jumping on this band wagon (and I was forced to sit ready today and actually sit... over 6 hours already and counting...) and I was extremely bored- here is my 101 in 1001 blog.

Basically, It is a list of 101 things i want to do in 1001 days.
Sounds easy enough, right? Making the list is a lot harder than it seems and mine is still a work in progress.
I thought this was a good way to compile a list of things i need to do with things i want to do.

Basically I love making lists and thought this sounded like a good time.

Feel free to check it out... I will be adding updates as i cross things off the list... and i will be finishing the list as i go. :)

http://101thingstoo.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Mademoiselle Deva said...

I thought of making this list as well but I think I wait till January 2010 and then I'll make it. I need some time to create one! I bet it was pretty hard!

hope you enjoy your Sunday!
bisous. deva!