May 6, 2009

Updates and Cinco de Mayo!

1. I am almost fully recovered from the race and can walk normally again!
2. We are still not sure where we are moving to. So, in this in between time, I will be commuting to JFK from Cincinnati.
3. I commute up to JFK on Saturday. Yuck! Wish me luck.
4. Tomorrow is my final critique for school and I am out for summer!

Yesterday was Cinco de Mayo! Yay, Mexican dance. I got my painting all done in the afternoon and rewarded myself for all the hard work by driving to Columbus to drink a Margarita and take my friends extra ticket to the Killers Concert. Yay! It was so fun and I was really happy to see some friends I haven't seen in a few months.





Here is a photo of my finished Self Portrait/Alter Ego painting for class. Not bad for never having painted before and only having 3ish weeks. (Size is 3 feet x 3 feet!!!!)

2 comments:

The Flying Pinto said...

Congrats on your race!!

And, I love...love...love your self portrait!!!

CourtneyLove said...

I love it! The painting is beautiful!