December 12, 2008

Christmas and my Buckeyes

I feel so behind on my blogs lately. I still haven't gotten into the heart of my china trip and it was so long ago already. I just got back from a killer 4 day trip for work and the rest of my month just gets more and more hectic as it gets closer to Christmas. Oh well!

So, a few weeks ago it was the Ohio State vs. Michigan game- my favorite Football game of the year. I have worked the past 2 years during the game so I was so happy to have the weekend off this year. I headed to Columbus to hang out with Audra, Sarah and a few other friends for the game. It was a great time, along with the fact that we creamed Michigan!
Audra and Me!

Sarah, Me and Samantha

I was glad to spend the time with them both. :)

Tonight I have my Small Group for December. We decided to adopt two families this year- to help out others during this holiday season. With the economy and all the job cuts this past year, I feel lucky enough to be able to help out others even if it is only in a small way. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: