July 5, 2008

I almost forgot

I had a funny story from the other day... i dont want to forget to post-

I flew into Newark for an overnight the other evening. My crew left early in the morning to fly back to Cincinnati while I wasn't leaving until 1:40pm. So, I head on over to the airport for my flight and when I check the board (to find my gate), my flights not there. I head on over to the ticket counter and ask the agent there and she tells me,
"Oh, that flight doesn't exist today!"

Oh really? Well thats swell! So, I make a little cally cally to scheduling. Hi, I'm here for my flight! Ok, what's the problem? The problem is, I have no flight.... ohhhhh. In the end, I got reallll comfortable in the Newark airport, where I sat until I caught a flight at 6pm back home. Passengers aren't the only ones who get stuck sitting around airports!

No comments: