December 15, 2007

Turbulence

On the 4th day of my last trip, we awoke very early in Detroit. I can tell its Winter time... I have to carry my winter coat and gloves for the mornings, we have to de ice and there is just more turbulence. Making our approach into Cincinnati, my crew called me to sit down a little early while they navigated us through some bumpy clouds. I really dont get nervous in this situation, but i have watched many other people.

Row 2, there were 2 older women traveling together, one sat shaking her head that was resting in both her hands while her friend patted her back. Other people kept looking at me wide eyed and i heard a few gasps from around the plane... you could tell (besides those sleeping through it) that everyone in my sight was a little tense. We hit one big bump and my stomach had a little flip= just like i was riding a rollarcoaster. That always makes me smile a little, until i heard the one little boy near the back... Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... (then i laughed a lot)

He was having a blast, and that pretty much made me whole day.

Enjoy life's ride today! It may turn out to be fun if you let yourself enjoy it. :)

No comments: