So what happened this past month? A LOT!
Eating is going well. We have hit that stage where babies like to toss things onto the floor and then stare at them from the highchair. Our floor each night looks like it was bombed with veggies and fruits... disaster.
Time continues to fly by!
12 month stats:
- New Foods: Peanut butter. Finally tried it and everything was ok! Milk too... slowly getting used to it.
- Breastfeeding: 4 feedings until his birthday and now weaned... sad.
- Teeth: We have some molars coming through... not fun!
- Signs: just started signing milk. pretty much uses it to ask for both food and drinks.
- Weight: 20lb 4oz
- Likes: Climbing the stairs. Peekaboo, chasing games, pushing his walkers, Scout the singing dog, pulling books, dvds and toys off shelves, eating paper. Giving hugs.
- Dislikes: Having Mom and Dad leave him in the gym daycare. SANTA! Diaper changes and having his nose wiped.