November 28, 2013

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone's day is filled with Turkey, Stuffing and Pumpkin Pie.
Even more, I hope you are spending it with loved ones! 
Since we already had our feast, we will be filling our bellies tonight with some local SC eats. Yum!

I just wanted to come in and share a little bit of what I am Thankful for this year.

-I am Thankful for my beautiful boys. I could not be more blessed to spend my days with my husband (and best friend) and son.

-I am Thankful for my health. After having another scare that I might have skin cancer again back in January... I do not take this for granted. I am grateful every single day when I wake up and go to sleep.

-I am Thankful to have a job that gave me a year off to be with my son and watch him grow. Even though I am nervous to go back, it was a true gift that they allow a years leave.

-I am Thankful to have a house to call home. After living in apartments for years, it feel amazing to pull into this house and know its where we are making memories for years to come.

-I am Thankful for my friends. Those who I miss dearly back in Ohio, and new ones who have filled my heart with so much joy here in NH. I am so lucky.

This has honestly been the best year of my life, thanks for following along with us and our adventures.

Feel free to share something you are Thankful for, with me.

No comments: