May 8, 2011

Hong Kong day 2

Yesterday was a hard day of my recovery. I was alone, bored and sore all over (mostly from sitting). It was mentally and physically a long day.
So, today I am distracting myself with fun things until Geoff gets back home tomorrow to keep me entertained. I'm taking you back to my 2nd day in Hong Kong! :) enjoy....

We started off our second morning by heading to Dim Sum with one of Geoff's flight school students who works for Cathay Pacific in Hong Kong. He took us to a place that was delicious and very reasonably priced!

 Next we headed down by the waterfront to take in a few of the views of Hong Kong from the Kowloon side. They have this cool Chinese take on the Hollywood Stars with Jackie Chan.
We also had to hit up the Starbucks and enjoy a cup of coffee with the beautiful views!








We were lucky enough to meet two more friends for dinner who used to work with us at Comair and now live in Hong Kong so we decided to spend the rest of the afternoon checking out a few of the markets nearby. We shopped for souvenirs, ate some yummy street food and checked out what people were wearing around the city... Have I mentioned how CRAZY the fashion is here? Bubble coats, tights and these weird FUR leg warmers with heels. Holy Moly, I wish I had take a few photos of some of the clothes people were wearing. Haha! 




 Street Food! YUM!








After we were all walked out, we headed back to the waterfront to meet with our friends Patti and Gregg!






We joined Patti and Gregg for dinner. It was Wonderful to see them and catch up. Geoff and I had a big outing scheduled for the next day so we headed back to our hotel to get some much needed sleep!

No comments: