December 20, 2009

Jingle Bell Run and Christmas Tree!



Living in NYC, we decided that we wanted to do a Christmas tree this year. Since space is tight, I decided to bring my mini tree up for us. I also got some stockings that say HO HO HO (which i love since HO is Geoff's last name). Here is our little corner of Christmas in my room!!!

I also ran the Jingle Bell Run for Arthritis in Brooklyn. I had never ever been to Brooklyn so I was pretty excited to run my first NYC run there. It was cold but sunny, so it made for a good morning to run. It was only a 5K (something like 3.1 miles...) and I ran it in less time that I thought I was going to. :)







As we all enter this week of holiday cheer, enjoy your time off, time with friends and family... or if you happened to be working- lets all enjoy each other... wherever you happen to be.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Hello! I Tagged you for the 3 Best Kept Travel Secrets tag fest going on among travel bloggers. Check out my latest post: Best Kept Travel Secrets and you can see what you need to do if you'd like to participate. I gave my readers your site link so they can read your Travel Secrets. Happy New Year!