December 7, 2009

Friend #1

My friend Laura came to visit. (uhm it was actually over a month ago... but I've been real delayed on the blog... my apologies!) I was so excited. I live with 4 other people, 4 pilots... all are MALE. I love my roommates but sometimes a girl wants some girl time. Gossip, bad trashy TV shows, dance parties, runway shows... you know all the things we do when boys aren't around...

It was a whirlwind couple of days walking around Canal St, Chinatown, down 5th Avenue, Top of the Rock in Rockefeller Center, Lower East Side, Wall Street, Soho...
I've decided to try and break up all the Tourist Attractions a bit so I'm not going to the same places everytime someone else visits. Plus, then it can be more like hanging out then a full on sight seeing tour. We can add in a few things like going to the gym and making dinner one night- which is exactly what we did. I had a great time... thanks LA for coming to see me! Plan your next trip soon!!!




























2 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Looks like you guys had a blast exploring the city!! One of these days I'm going to come crash your pad!

Sarah Whitney said...

Ahh! Looks like amazing time! :)