November 24, 2009

December rocks!!!

I had one busy weekend!!! I had the whole weekend off so I flew home to Cincinnati to have lunch with the family, dinner with the girls then drove to columbus on Saturday to see my college friends and watch the biggest football game of the season- Ohio State vs Michigan. Sunday I had to drive back to Cincinnati to catch a flight back to New York that evening. It was a good time but I was glad to get back here to relax a bit.

So, the biggest news of the weekend happened at lunch on Friday when our December schedules were published. It's the month everyone is chomping at the bit to see what they got... myself included. For me, I can never make solid plans until that schedule is published. There is Christmas, New Years and my Birthday all in one month and all very hard to get off... but guess what?!?!?!?!

I AM OFF FOR ALL 3!!!!! And I have a LINE!!!

I have my vacation in December and this is the Only way all this goodness happened... I still cant believe it. It makes working Thanksgiving for the 4th year in a row not so bad.

Yesterday I headed into the city to meet 2 friends for a small photo shoot. They just moved in to a new apartment and wanted some photos for themselves and to send out for Christmas.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Yay! Congrats on getting your holidays off!