June 30, 2009

good bye June!

With 10 minutes left, I wanted to give June a proper farewell. I love the month of June, don't get me wrong, but there has been something very wrong with June everywhere I have flown to this month... and that is rain. Why has June decided to be so rainy?
I am hoping that with the departure of June, all the rain goes with it. I can not handle sitting on the runways during delays anymore! June... are you trying to take my sanity away with you?

Here is a photo from my very bad day in June. JFK to Richmond... a one hour flight that ended up being 4 hours and 22 minutes. I have lost those minutes to the black hole of delays and closed runway departures. RIP to the minutes of my life....

1 comment:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Yuck! As much as I hate to see my Birthday month go I'm ready for the rain to stop too! Luckily here in Cbus it's finally feeling like summer! Happy 4th!