August 21, 2008

Getting Ready

I just returned from "A week of the Brown's"- Family Vacation Madness 2008 and then a 4 day trip. I have been trying to find my sanity for a whole day now. It has left me...

It hit me today that it's August... not just August but nearing the END of August... and as I look down at my pasty pale hands leading to white arms I am sad that I seemed to have missed summer! Where did you go summer? Why am I so pale? What's going to happen to me when winter hits? (can a person become so white they look transparent?)

Then it hit me how fast this whole year has gone by... it's amazing! Weeks feel like days and I can never get caught up on all there is to do! I started looking over my photos from the year and I realized how little I shared with everyone. I think maybe I can get caught up, and then I remember what tomorrow looks like...

It looks like I will have to plan a tropical winter vacation, like last year, to give my body some sun! I will be posting some of the Vacation soon...

Here is a teaster... Pittsburgh Pirates Stadium!

No comments: